You know that one drink? The first one that ever made you sick? That you promised to stay away from for eternity? Mine is tequila, after somebody in the dorms convinced me that Coke was a suitable mixer for tequila. Blech.
Since then, I have refined my palette and also allowed myself to discover that margaritas are delicious. A friend bought Mr. Williford and I a big bottle of Patron Silver as a wedding gift, and we’ve really been enjoying having good tequila to mix cocktails with. So number one on the list of things I can’t ignore?
Things I Can’t Ignore
- My growing love for tequila.
- This “instant expert” fact sheet on tequila and all the recipes on it.
- Gooey Gooey Cake
- The brilliance behind these Rolo & Ritz cracker marshmallow treats.
- How simple it is to stamp cardstock with bleach and make beautiful stationery.
- An Apology to the Cropped Out Friend: “It’s not personal, it’s Instagram.”
- The hole in my favorite jeans where my thighs rub together.
- How much I like the new logos for Coors and Southern Comfort.
- Skorts. I can’t.