Red, White & Booze: The Perfect 4th of July Party
Planning a summer soiree? Check out these patriotic picks to decorate your backyard bash. Fashion your bar and barbeque with durable metal tubs, incorporate cute pinwheels and popsicles to your dinnerware, and serve bread and cheese on a colorblocked baguette board (which you could totally DIY from a plain wooden cutting board too!). But my favorite summer party touch? Serve ice cream or small appetizers in snow cone papers, then display them in shot glasses like this. Instant summer style!
1. Summer Pops Dishtowel, $4.95 (Crate & Barrel)
2. Sonoma Metal Ice Bucket, $18 (Kohls)
3. Blue Tall Acrylic Tumblers, $19.99 for a set of 4 (Target)
4. Pinwheel Plate, $1.99 (West Elm)
5. Snowcone Papers, $6.95 for 50 (Crate & Barrel)
6. Colorblocked Baguette Board, $198 (Anthropologie)
7. Liquid Round Pool Bowl, $29.95 (CB2)
8. BBQ Grill, $19.99 (West Elm)
9. White Beverage Tub, $14.99, and Beverage Tub Metal Stand, $11.99 (Target)
Maggie @ A Bitchin' Kitchen
Anthro makes me sad. $198 for a cutting board?! Soooo pretty though.